With the recent events in today’s media, escaping world conflict may not be such a bad idea. Below is a list of 10 countries you may want to plan a getaway to – they are (for the most part) free of world conflict and are great for relaxing:
- Switzerland – Seems like an amazing country to visit.
- Costa Rica – On our list already!
- Papua New Guinea – So much to explore!
- Canada – Hey neighbor!
- Seychelles – We’d run away here any day.
- Finland – Will definitely be a destination on our Euro trip someday.
- Tuvalu – One of the most remote places in the entire world!
- Iceland – Very cool and very intriguing.
- Bhutan – Happiness is said to be their Gross National Product. That by itself makes me happy.
- New Zealand – Beautiful environment and the Kiwis are supposed to be some of the nicest people on Earth. NZ is on our itinerary!
You can read more details about the 10 countries where you can escape world conflict here: http://www.expatify.com/advice/10-best-places-to-live-for-escaping-world-conflict.html